Monday, June 22, 2009

resident life is having ramen parties at 1 a.m.

Resident life was a lot of fun for me. I got to experience what it was like to be away from home without the constant overprotection of my family. For once I let myself open up to new people who I am not used to being around. I loved it, it was one of the best experiences of my life. I couldn't have asked for better room mates.
At frist I was a little scared of being on my own and being far away from my family especially my mom, but after the first day I realized everything would be just fine. When I first arrived i thought to myself wow this place s a lilttle small but I eventually got used to it. I loved the fact that i finally had a room to myself, ok well no completely but hey have a bedroom where your thirteen year ols sister can't anoy you anymore was AWSOME!!! I really like when we did the team building exercise when we all had a disablity. I really got to some of my classmates a laot better that way.
The three people I will never forget are gonna be my room mates even thought we all were completly diffrent we always had fun. Like when I tried teach one of the how to dance to spanish music and the ramen parties at 1 a.m knowing we all had class early later on in the day. And even singing goodmorning every morning to the rest of the dorms at 7a.m. I will never forget this experience and how much it taught me about being a little more open to change and leave my parents protective bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment